Located at New Germany, around 15km from Port of Durban, we offer 3000sq. meters of land for production and ideally situated in close proximity to all major road ways to the various areas of South Africa
We do all types of fabrications, using a various grades of steel. From 3CR12,LDX2101, HASALLOY, 304, 316, 904L, titanium, to carbon and other exotic materials.
We facilitate cutting, bending and rolling with a 120 ton press, rolls able to hand 25mm plate and a 3 metre guillotine. We also have a life capacity of 10 tons using our overhead cranes, which has a 5 meter under hook.
The department of quality control ensures strict standards are maintained and manufacturing records are kept with books can be supplied where applicable. We use the ISO 9001 standards as our guideline to the finished product.
- SAF 2205/316L S/S Economisers
- Austenitic S/S Storage Tank
- Process Reactor
- Second Effect Evaporator
- Demountable 316I S/S Tank
- Specialised S/S Pressure Vessel
- Typical 316I S/S Storage Silo
- Carbon Steel Dished Ends ready for assembly into road transport tanks
- 316L S/S Evaporator & Oxidiser
We also offer design and drawing facilities and the following programs are used for calculations
- BS 5500
- Saddle - BS 5500
- Vibration/Deflection of vertical vessels
- Local loading of nozzles
- BS 5500 vacuum vessels
- Beam - bending stresses / deflection
- API 620 tank code
- AutoCAD 14
- Project Planning - TurboProject
Materials of Construction
The fabrication of products use the following types of steel:
3CR12, Carbon Steels to American or British Standards, local developed ferrictic s/steel
Duplex Steels, Titanium and Hastalloy
There is a mandatory inspection done by a third party authorities when required, such as Socie'te' ge'ne'rale' de Surveillance, and Lloyd's Register.